- We will never sell your data on.
- We will never share your data with any third party for their own marketing.
- We will always keep your personal data secure by using strong encryption, abiding by data protection rules and by implementing good security practice.
- We will never send you direct email marketing without your consent.
If you are ever concerned or have question about how your personal data is collected or used, please contact us at WarringtonPainClinic@Bookatreatment.online
2. Who we are
WarringtonPainClinic.co.uk is registered at the following address:
82 Whitchurch Close,
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act) and GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), the data controller is Ms Ema Gregory-Scott
3. What personal data we collect and why we collect it
CookiesIf you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
How we protect your personal dataWe treat all data with the utmost care and take appropriate steps in compliance with data protection regulation to ensure it is kept safe.
- All data we collect is done so over encrypted connections (https).
- All systems storing personal data have access logging.
- All systems are subject to regular penetration testing and are monitored for vulnerabilities and attacks.
Legal basis for collecting your dataData protection law sets out the conditions under which personal data can be collected and which we use as the basis for collection and processing, these include: Contractual obligations When you purchase a service, we need to collect personal data to fulfill our legal contractual obligation, for example: so we can manage and invoice your account and contact you for technical support purposes. Legal compliance The law requires we collect and process data for certain purposes such as for keeping financial records (i.e. invoicing) and that we can comply with law enforcement requests for data. Legitimate interest We collect data under legitimate interest in a way that is reasonably expected as part of the day to day running of our business. For example, we collect and log IP addresses for fraud protection and security as well as analysis of our site usage. Consent In certain cases, we may collect and process your data with your consent, for example our newsletter and hot offers emails. Consent to receive these can be withdrawn at any time.
4. Who we share your data with
5. AnalyticsLike many websites we use Google Analytics to collect anonymous data about the users of our sites such as how often they visit, what pages they visit, what time they visit, how long the stay and what country they are visiting from. This data is collected using cookies and from your IP address, the resulting statistics are used for the following purposes:
- Improving website usability
- Tracking the success of marketing campaigns
- Pattern analysis
6. How long we retain your dataYour data will be kept until it is no longer required for the purpose of its collection. At the end of the retention period the data will either be deleted or anonymised so it can no longer be linked back to an individual. If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. For users that register on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information. Personal data linked to purchases or any other financial transaction are kept for a minimum of 6 years as required by UK law to retain financial data.
7. What rights you have over your dataIf you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
8. Where we send your dataVisitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
9. Newsletter and Marketing emailsAll our marketing emails are opt-in, we will never sell on your details or pass them on to third parties for marketing purposes. If you have opted in to receive these then you can opt out at any time in one of 2 ways:
- If you have received an email, click on the unsubscribe link located in the email footer.
- By contacting our customer services department.
10. External LinkOur site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partners. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
11. Industry regulatory disclosure requirementsWe may disclose your personal information to third parties: If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
12. Plugin: AppointmentsWhen visitors book an appointment on the site we collect the data shown in the appointments form to allow future contact with a client. All collected data is not shown publicly but we can send it to our therapists who will perform ordered services.
Third partiesThis site uses third-party cloud storage from borg.digital to store backups of its website where personal information is collected.
Additional dataThis site creates and stores an activity log that capture the IP address, username, email address and tracks user activity (like when a user makes a comment). Information will be stored locally for 30 days and remotely for 1 year. Information on remote logs cannot be cleared for security purposes.
- Contacts us via the Contact Us page on our website.
- Email us at WarringtonPainClinic@Bookatreatment.online
- Call us on 07912609143
- Or write to us at: 82 Whitchurch Close, Padgate, Warrington, Cheshire, WA1 4JZ
14. Your Rights under GDPRUnder GDPR (General Data Protection regulation) you have a number of rights relating to your personal data, these will come into force on the 25 th May 2018, for further information please see https://ico.org.uk
Right to Restrict ProcessingYou have the right to request the restriction of processing your personal data where there is no legitimate interest for us to do so:
- Where the accuracy of the personal data is contested, to restrict the processing until such time as the accuracy has been sufficiently verified.
- Where you object to the processing (See Right to Object), and where we are considering whether there are legitimate grounds to override the request.
- When processing is unlawful and you oppose erasure and request restriction instead.
- If we no longer need the personal data but you require the data to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim.